4.09.2011

Coming Soon

I have every intention of including the newest addition to our family on this blog, but this already crazy lady is now crazier than ever now that I'm chasing after Declan AND trying to keep Keeli happy. So until I get like 30 uninterrupted minutes, or possibly six 5 uninterrupted minute increments I can only hope that this will tide all 2 of my faithful readers over. Are there even 2 of you left anymore? Ha, probably not, but that's what I get for being an undedicated blogger.





5 comments:

Jessica said...

I read and I love it! :)

Kyndra Johnson said...

She is so cute!! and Declan is getting big don't you hate it? lol

Danelle said...

Looks like there's at least THREE! I'm glad you posted a few photos. She is adorable.

Andy & Alicia said...

I am totally dedicated to your blog :)

She is so cute, I love the picture of her and Declan.

Kenny and Amber said...

I just wanted to congratulate the two of you on your beautiful baby girl. I'm so glad everything went well! And, like it or not, I check out your blog quite often. Good luck with your craziness - I can totally relate!